Friday, July 13, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Woodwork options

 

Re-posting my previous post, it might help people now as well.

 
Hello,

I am going to get the possession of my flat in Livington in Nov. I have explored various options-


I have spoken to all of these and visited their showrooms as well. Sleek is pretty good but very expensive, it is not value for money. With Home Town 1 one my friend has a very bad experience, quite attractive but Home Town has particle board (bhoosa) kitchen which is not at all durable and has a life of only 1-1.5 years. My friend got his kitchen developed by home town around 2 years back in Noida but his cabinets and doors in kitchen looks like they are 15 years old, so definitely I am NOT going to Home Town. Kitchen Decor is one option which I think is best for me, as they are using Marine Ply along with 304 grade stainless steel baskets. They are authorized dealers of Oren Kitchenworld. My friend living in Gulmohar Enclave, Ghaziabad got his kitchn from them and is quite happy. Best of all is that the rates offered by them are very competitive. I have also contacted kitchen decor and they have offered me a good quote as well. I believe I can still get a better quote from them if we can talk to them for couple of more kitchens together. Krishna kitchen is a local vendor, which looks like similar to "INTERIOR CLINIC", although looking good but definitely I will not go with him.

Regards
Mohit Sharma


From: Deepak Chopra <deepchopra007@yahoo.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>; "gaurglobalvillage_cr@yahoogroups.com" <gaurglobalvillage_cr@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2012 10:35 PM
Subject: [CROMA] Woodwork options

 
Hello,

I have a flat in Gaur Global and I need to get the woodwork (kitchen and room wardrobes) done in it. Can anyone suggest some good vendor options for the same, if somebody has get it done or getting it done, I will prefer to see the work.

Thanks in advance

Deepak


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___