Thursday, October 15, 2015

Re: [CROMA] 3bhk Independent villa for sale (in Golf forest). I am moving to USA so be hurry if interested.

 

hi,
my self virendra dhaka, from avika propmart , i have one hot customer for your villa,if possible pls call me (09582619497/ 09911605160), I want to discusse some fact regarding cost, payment terms, n others .

virendra dhaka
avika propmart
403, IInd floor, Niti Khand-2
Indirapuram



On Monday, 5 October 2015 9:44 AM, "atulb.gupta@gmail.com [CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA]" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:


 
Hi All,
I want to sale out my ready to move villa in paramount golf forest size 1742. I believe this project itself is the best option in this 
Area... And should be consider as first option those who are planning
To buy because of price (@flat) and several other factors like location, connectivity, construction quality etc... I am moving to USA for long term so please be hurry and reply if you're really interested.
 
Expectation is 60(lac).
 
Below is the official site of the project and available faculties of the society and I would recommend you to visit it once if not already done.
 
  • Spacious well designed villas.
  • Gated community with round the clock security.
  • Centralized control room for the entire security management.
  • Electronic surveillance through CCTV cameras.
  • Specially designated play area for kid with joy rides Club, Swimming Pool.
  • 100% power back-up for essential services.
  • Commercial Zone, Convenient Shopping Zone.
  • Rain water harvesting.
  • Specious approach roads.
  • Superior fitting in all bedrooms.
  • R.O. Water provision in each villa.
     
    I am posting it second time.
    If you are interested then send me your number I will call you back or contact me @(+1)860-785-5218


__._,_.___

Posted by: Avika Creations <avikacreations@yahoo.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (5)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___