Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[CROMA] DG Issue - Kejriwal Ji Response

 


 Dear All,

I have received the following answer (Highlighted in Yellow Color) from Mr. Kejriwal side to my request to help us in Dumping Ground Issue:


Hi,
we are extremely sorry for this late reply. plz come to ghazibad office with all the papers & meet Mr Rishi .. A119, Kaushambi, GHaziabad..jai hind (pm)


Now, I would request all RWA/Office Bearer/CROMA representative to take this ahead and visit their office for further discussion, as they will be having all the documents regarding this case with them.
I would love to join them but recently I have joined a new company and my official commitments are not allowing me to be a part of this visit.

What I could done digitally, I tried to play my part, now request to all concerned to close this, and I am sure If Kejriwal Ji & his associates will join us, we will win this battle.


Regards,
Praveen

CC: Another CR FB Group & CR Yahoo Mail



Regards,

(Praveen Antal)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___