Sunday, July 28, 2013

[CROMA] Even our roofs are not safe - Theft of multiple cable receivers from Block-A, Tower -4

 

Hi All,

I live in 5062, Tower-4, GH-7, Main Crossing.
Today(Sunday 28th July), I came across a shock that my tata sky receiver has been stolen from the roof top.

At around 11:50AM suddenly my TV showed no sign of signal and I did a complaint to tata sky guys after waiting for 30 mins. There team arrived at 16:00PM and we figured out that there was no receiver on roof. On looking around, we noticed there were alleast 4-5 receivers missing from the other antennas as well.

I informed about the incident to the guard (he said he can't be everywhere), which is somewhat right. When i informed about this incident to society(not in written), they told me , it's my stuff and i need to take care about it. There is no gate installed at roof which is also shocking and guard told me he has asked society about the same number of times.

The replacement caused me 500/- bucks, which is of lesser importance, than the fact that we must act otherwise such incidents keep on happening. Other unlucky guys will hopefully report the incident to society or to the guard and they will discover it in sometime.

I am in for whatever required to be done. I guess installation of gates on roof is first one on that list.

Regards,
Sumit.
9910855220

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___