Monday, July 15, 2013

[CROMA] Re: Assotech "The Nest" Tower D Possession

 

Hello Together,
Pls let me what you think about below queries.
Thanks
Rakesh

On Jul 13, 2013 5:48 PM, "Rakesh Srivastava" <mail.rsrivastava@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

I have got possession letter for Assotech Tower D, after reviewing the letter and my post discussion with them, I have below queries:

1. I heard that builder can't sell parking as per UP apartment act, I also believe it is true for open parking however not sure about basement parking. The builder is saying that they will give a parking allotment letter and the same will not be mentioned in the registry papers.

2. The area has been increased by 80 Sq Ft (for 1730 Sq Ft and 1835 Sq Ft flats), I  believe this should be in proportionate. how we can cross check this.

3. I believe they have not received that completion certificate from he GDA; one of their employee was saying they got it however mentioned that he do not have copy of it and hence can't share. what should be our stand here.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response!!

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Srivastava
Cell - 9999888298

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___