Saturday, March 31, 2012

[CROMA] My unpleasent experience with Crossing Cable Operator TTPL

 

Folks,

My experience with crossing cable operator TTPL is bad, his service is very poor ..

I had requested them for additional cable connection and for one week they keep continue saying that tomorrow we will do . After one week i went to their office i asked why are you not able to provide me a connection as i and following you from last one week.

One unpleasant person came (Mr Mandeep) and said first take payment from him. I said you would have told me this is the reason that you need payment in advance.

Now i took out money from my purse and put down on table. Mr Mandeep immediately said give me this money with love.
i was surprise to see his arrogant attitude even if he was not able to provide service at all.
 
Regards
Vikas kamboj
Mahagun Mascot


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

.

__,_._,___