Thursday, May 24, 2012

Re: [CROMA] My Car stolen from Basement parking

 

Include me too if you wish me to come along. Anubhav/9873905580

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Akhilesh Singh <akhilesh.web@gmail.com>
Sender: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:33:02 +0530
To: <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
ReplyTo: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Subject: Re: [CROMA] My Car stolen from Basement parking

 

Abhishek,


I can understand ur suffering! this is really bad and worst is that our Security is not taking responsibility of the things.I am also fade-up . I think Safety&Security should be main concern for any society.

I think We should have a meeting with the RWA team specially for your stolen car as a agenda. Then we'll take about other plans regarding Safety issues. We can find a new security company which takes the responsibilities of theft and that'll also pay some fine to comp-onset the loss caused. 

Abhishek, I'll request you to take initiative to collect some people on this sunday or next sunday and have a meeting RWA and security officials.

I am always ready to come with you in this meeting and will also make some more flats owners to come with me. Just  give me a call  @  8860064006 when ever you want.


 
Regards,
Akhilesh
+91 - 8860064006

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Ravi Malik <ravi1malik@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi All,
 
Abhishek, We can understand the suffering you are going through and feel helpless. Even these guys don't pay attention towards the complaints we do in maintainance office. Worst service i have seen. I think RWA should look other options for security and maintainance.
 
Regards,
Ravi Malik
 
Regards,
Ravi Malik
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM, abhi_augustine <abhi_augustine@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
 

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my car (Hyundai Accent) was stolen from basement parking of Crossings Infra GH-7 on Wednesday, 16th May'12 at 12:30pm in bright daylight.

This is a serious concern and warning for everyone staying in Crossings and I was told by the police station in-charge that earlier 2-3 bikes were stolen from Crossings.

I must mention that The security staff at Crossings was quite non co-operating and helpless in the whole incidence. I myself had to sit for hours and go through the CCTV footage to find out how and when my car was stolen from basement parking. After I found out when car was stolen, the security incharge (Mr U.P. Singh) was sitting on the issue for 2 days and told me after 2 days that they have done their "internal procedures" and in order to maintain secrecy they can't tell ME what they did about finding my OWN car! and now I should lodge an FIR!!!

Then I lodged my complaint at Crossings police station. When Mr RK Singh (police station in-charge) visited Crossings then Mr Sachdeva (Crossings Infra & Facilities head or so) told him that he does not even know about the incidence. The fact is that I myself had spoken to Mr Sachdeva on Sunday in front of U.P. Singh and U.P Singh also told me before I met Mr Sachdeva that he has discussed the incidence with Mr Sachdeva and other senior authorities at Crossings. This clearly indicates what kind of people are responsible for security of our belongings and most importantly OUR and OUR FAMILIES' security in Crossings.

Not sure if everyone knows about it - we have CCTV cameras installed
in main Glass gate entrance, Shahberi naka, Galleria market, main round-about and few other places, but when I went to further check from which gate my car exited, I was disappointed to know that most of the cameras were not working or they were turned off at evening at 7pm or so - Strange but true!!! The guy who looks after CCTV
infrastructure told me that this has been the situation from weeks/months. Also the video quality of CCTV cameras is quite poor, zoom in is not possible and it is very hard to recognize details like vehicle number or face of any person.

We all pay quite heavy monthly security & maintenance charges and this is what we get in return??? If such incidents keep on happening it will also affect the image of Crossings as a place to stay.

I am a victim of security flaws and I have already written-off the loss, but it's my humble request to all residents of Crossings to unite and take up the security issue with respective authorities in each society.

Hope that security improves in future for all of us and helps Crossings become a better place to live!

Regards,
Abhishek





--
(\__/)  Ahead Together,
(='.'=)  Akhilesh Singh
(")_(") +91 8860064006


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___