Thursday, May 24, 2012

Re: [CROMA] BEWARE of SONU door maker ph: 9810848525 from Indirapuram

 

Can you give me the number who fixed the unfinished work...please, only if you feel that he was a genuine guy...

--- In CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in, Deepak Sharma <gsdeepaksh@...> wrote:
>
> The same happened to me except that in my case I reserved 2k with me.
> I called up several times and then gave the work to another carpenter who took 500. Rest is my savings. U know tit for tat.
>
> By the way Sonu is a criminal kind of guy. First he will take work from you and then tell you that the work is small/paltry etc to put you on backfoot.
>
> Sent from my iPhone4
>
> On May 23, 2012, at 4:23, "Navin" <naveen_sharma11@...> wrote:
>
> > All
> > I had engaged Sonu door maker/Iron welder by getting his reference from this group. The moment I booked him for making two doors for my flat in Assotech, he started showing the real character.
> >
> > Initially he did not deliver the doors in time and when I warned him of cancelling the booking he came up with one finished and another unfinished door. He installed the doors with a promise that he will finish the work in a day or two.
> >
> > I paid him entire amount (less 1k for later payment) on the same day. It was March 6, 2012.
> > After that I have been calling him continuously but he always has some excuse. He has given me date after date but never appeared to fix the door.
> >
> > It has been more than two months now and one of my door is permanently closed due to unfinished (unpainted too) Iron door.
> >
> > This is really very sad that there are people who are not truthful even to their work. This is why they can never grow from where they are.
> >
> > I had got his reference from this group, hence I want to let everybody know here so that other people do not suffer like me.
> >
> > Please take utmost care before approaching SONU or any other service provider with an online reference. There are many cheaters around who will just start the work and the moment you pay they will be gone.
> >
> > Instead we should approach a shop for any such work, they would be more responsible.
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___