Friday, May 4, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Need Raw Flat On Rent In Crossing Infra...Budget Rs.6000....Within 2nd-5th Floor

 

What about 3 bhk 12 flr. I have 12101

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

------Original message------
From: debasish p <debasish_pradhan@yahoo.com>
To: <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2012 7:58:45 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [CROMA] Need Raw Flat On Rent In Crossing Infra...Budget Rs.6000...Within 2nd-5th Floor

Hi,

I am Debasish Pradhan. I am looking for flat on rent in crossing infra/main, for my younger brother with small family. I myself staying in Crossing Infra.

Planning for shifting-June 2012
Type: 2BHK-RAW
Floor-In between 2-5
Budget Rs.5500-6000.

Thanks,
Debasish
9910198641

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___