Saturday, January 11, 2014

Re: [CROMA] Crossing Infra - How can I check the pending maintainance amount

 

Maintenance amount is getting detected on daily basis.

 

You have to give rest of balance amount to tenant, which is showing in the prepaid meter.



On 11 January 2014 03:08, Rahul <rahul_raj1975@rediffmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi,

My tenants are vacating the house this month and I would like to know how can I check the pending dues. Can Vibgyor provide the maintainance amount due or the consumption details for the month. As I understand the electricity, water charges are included in the monthly maintainance amount. Is there anything else I can verify before refunding the deposit.

I am out of station and could not come to crossings.

Thanks!

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  
Know More >




--
Thank you.

Sincerely
Pardeep kumar singhal
+91-9958777040

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___