Sunday, January 26, 2014

Re: [CROMA] Reference of Authorized CNG fitment center for Santro(UP-14) 2008 model

 

Ecogas in sector-2 Noida is a good option.

I have installed my car with a sequential kit from there.

 Its been 3 month..my car is running smoothly.

I highly recommend this center.

 
-
Best Regards


Prem Singh
Gardenia Square



On Saturday, 25 January 2014 5:19 PM, ajju brijwasi <ajju_brijwasi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
 
Kindly suggest any references of authorized and reliable CNG fitment center.
 
I am looking for Sequential CNG kit installation as its better in mileage and driving in comparison to Conventional CNG kits.
My 5 year old car has run 38,000 Km till now and now has daily run of 50 Km. 

- Ajay Saraswat
5023, GH-07


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___