Thursday, October 9, 2014

Re: [CROMA] Re:: 2 BHK available on rent

 

Hi,
Flat is not available.

Thanks
Saurabh

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 3:14 PM, bhattpankaj2000@yahoo.co.in [CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA] <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:
 

Hi Mr Gupta,


I (me and my wife) am looking for a 2BHK flat in Crossings republic. I saw your post in the forum so thought of contacting you.

The email id you have provided does not seem to be working /is incomplete. So I am replying to your post on the forum.

If the flat is still available please do let me know.

Thanks,
Pankaj



__._,_.___

Posted by: Saurabh Gupta <gsaurabh001@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (3)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___