Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[RWA-Mascot:440] Re: CROMA dumping ground/membership fund return process.

Dear All,

A Gentle reminder. No-one has contacted me on this.
Please note that, I can not process return this weekend. So, please collect the amount/cheque during the weekday.

Kindly call me on 9560316004 in case of any issue. Deadline for the return is 28-Apr-2012

- For Cheques return: I have already cancelled the cheques. After timeout, I will destroy the same.
- For Cash return: I will be depositing the amount back to bank account. You need to inform me 3 days in advance to take back the return.

Thanks.
Gyanendra Dwivedi
028, Verona Tower


On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:47:19 PM UTC+5:30, GD wrote:
Dear All,

Sorry for being late in this process. 
Last month, CROMA decided to refund the collection done for dumping ground fight. This collection was done in the month of Oct-Nov 2011.

This announcement is only for those Mascot residents, who contributed towards the fund.

For those, who paid by cheques: I have already crossed those cheques. Optionally, You can block your cheque or  take back the same this weekend.

For those, who paid in cash: 

- Please bring your receipt in order to get the refund. It is a must, as I need to attach those receipt in the CROMA receipt book and return.

- Kindly understand that it would not be possible for me to refund you WITHOUT receipt. Since, it is 6 months now, please do not expect me to remember the faces and names. I am sorry for that.

- In case, you have lost the receipt, we need to devise someway to ensure that the money is refunded to legal flat owners only. In this case, money will not be refunded to any of the relative, no matter how close they are.

I will be available through this weekend [ 21-22 Apr - 2012 ] to return the money/cheques.

Thanks everybody, who believed CROMA and contributed towards a common fight.

Best Regards,
Gyanendra Dwivedi
028, Verona