Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[CROMA] Urgent information required :: Transportation of khaitan Public School , Noida from Crossings Republic for Nursery class timings

 

Hello All,
 
Appreciate if someone help me out with transportation information of  khaitan Public School , Noida  from Crossings Republic for Nursery class timings .
My daughter got selected for FY2013-2014 nursery class . I need to pay the fees by 29th sept 2012 before that i need to finalize the school transportation part from crossings republic.
 
Please email me at my id email id nishantsethi_scit@yahoo.com or call me at my cell (M) 7838594075 .
 
Thanks & regards
Nishant sethi
GGV-704
Crossings Republic
(M) 7838594075   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___