Sunday, September 30, 2012

[gardeniasquare] Re: Crossings Republik Re: [CROMA] Transfer Procedure for Indane Gas Connection

 

Same happened with me.

The actual charge of gas transfer is only 30 or 35 for which receipt should be provided. KGN gas dealer makes a bill of 250 by charging for gas pipe, papers ets. 

I also asked for the receipt from them and when they refused, I was very strict with them and also refused to take the gas pipe, at the same time threatened to complaint against them at the IOCL office in Noida and consumer court.

Be vigilant and aware of your rights.

Jago Grahak Jago!!  
 


From: manish agrawal <manish_19121@yahoo.co.in>
To: "crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com" <crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 30 September 2012 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: Crossings Republik Re: [CROMA] Transfer Procedure for Indane Gas Connection

 
Hi All,
 
Regarding Rs 250 charged by Khwaja Garib Nawaj Gas agency.
 
They charge the same amount for new connectionss also and we are blindly paying. KGN never issue receipt for these charges.
It happened to me when I got new connectio. I paid them Rs 250 but they never issued receipt for that.
I took my kit and go back to home.
 
Then I talked on phone to IOCL marketing authorities as they are my relative. They told me to go back to KGN and ask them to talk to him.
When I asked KGN people to talk to IOCL authorities on phone they did not talked and immediately refunded back my money as IOCL marketing is very strict on cancelling licenses if any malpractice is reported.
 
Friends, Rs 250 may not be all that important for us but the issue is connuption. Requesting to approach IOCL if you can and complaint for any malpractice followed by KGN gas agency.
 
Also don't forget to take receipt of single penny you paid.
 
From: Gurmukh Salh <gurmukhsalh@gmail.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Cc: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>; crossings <crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 29 September 2012 7:39 AM
Subject: Crossings Republik Re: [CROMA] Transfer Procedure for Indane Gas Connection
 
No changes in NCR Sent from my iPad
Gurmukh Singh
On Sep 29, 2012, at 1:28 AM, Mustafa Ahmed <mahmed26@csc.com> wrote:
 
Does this change in case of inter state transfer? I mean does the process remains same in case of a transfer from Delhi to UP or are there any additional formalities needed? Please guide...


Thanks & Regards,
MUSTAFA AHMED

__________________

 

Also need to pay approx Rs 250 trasfer changes asked by Khwaja Garib Nawaj Indane Gas Agency.

Thanks,
Manoj Gupta

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Gurmukh Salh <gurmukhsalh@gmail.com> wrote:
  

Sorry, two passport size photographs also


Sent from my iPad
Gurmukh Singh

On Sep 28, 2012, at 11:28 AM, saurabh singhai <s_singhai9@yahoo.com> wrote: 

Hi All,

I have recently shifted from Indrapuram to crossings.
I was using Indane gas connection from Yadu Gas Agecy (Sahibabad). Now i want to transfer this connection to KGN Gas Agency Crossings.

If some one has gone through this exercise; please share your experience.
What is procedure for transferring the gas connection (Documents required and time taken for transfer).

Thanks
Saurabh




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___