Friday, February 1, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Re: Great Carpenter experience.

 

Rajinder ji,

Feel free to call me on my cell 9911.460.410.
You may also visit my flat in Clement city. Zaffar also sent his guys for after the work fixing, so far no complaints.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM, rajinder21_2000 <rajinder21_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Chandrajeet ji

As per your recommendation, I contacted Jafar. Can you share your no or call me so that I can talk to you before finalization.

Regards

Rajinder Verma (9650995095)
Saviour Greenisle

--- In CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in, chandrajeet panwar wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I got my kitchen and wardrobes done and am extremely happy about the
> quality and pricing. They finished all work in 20 days.
> You may contact Jaffar - 9810348603 / 9718750900.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Chandrajeet Panwar
> Clement City.
>




--
Regards,

Chandrajeet Panwar
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___