Monday, September 7, 2015

[CROMA] Rs 2000 for enterance of truck in GH-7 for tenants

 

Hi All,

Yesterday a tenant shifted to GH-7 in my house and to my surprise he told me that his truck was not allowed to enter the society and was asked to pay a fees of Rs.2000/- to enter the premises.

I checked with maintenance and they suggested it is RWA that charge this and they are not aware of it.

May be I could have missed it but I would definitely like to know what are the charges for? And what are the services provided in lieu of this Rs. 2000 to the tenant.

Please advice.

Regards,
Akash

__._,_.___

Posted by: khanna akash <akki_khanna@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (1)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___