Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[CROMA] Re: Need to update new address in passport- please help

 

Please treat this urgent..

On Jun 15, 2016 7:27 PM, "abhishek saxena" <abhishek.r.saxena@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Friends
I have my Aadhar card as an address proof for my crossings Republik accommodation , my passport is getting expired hence want to update my current address of crossings Republik but in Aadhar card pincode mentioned is 201301 instead 201016 .

If I apply my renewal of passport with Aadhar card as an address proof having pincode 201301 a Will passport officer entertain my request ?or will deny my address proof document?

Please share your experience if any body have on this at the earliest.

Awaiting your response...

Many Thanks
Abhishek Saxena



__._,_.___

Posted by: abhishek saxena <abhishek.r.saxena@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (2)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___