Friday, January 27, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Crossings Republik Wood and Grill Work

 

Yes Aranya,

I agree with you and recommend Kitchen Decor to everyone.


From: Aranya Malhotra <aranya.malhotra@yahoo.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2012 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Crossings Republik Wood and Grill Work

 
Hi,

Actually it seems that this is the story with everyone, I have also gone through the same phase for woodwork a couple of months ago. My experience was not good, thus am telling you about the same. Here is my story and along with my suggestions.

I gave the whole contract to a carpenter for Rs75,000. He initially told me that he will use the best of commercial board and mica. But when he brought the first wardrobe to my home, it was of horrible material. Board used was hollow in between, very cheap one. Based on that I cancelled my other wardrobe and kitchen work, Ended up paying 24k for such a horrible work. Thus don't go with this option. Then I decided to bring my own material and gave work to another carpenter for Rs 140 per sq ft. This time material was of best quality as I paid for it. But for a wardrobe and kitchen I ended up paying around 1 lakh. Thus in total it costed me around 1.25 lakhs. I saw the kitchen at one of my friends place done by experts (factory made). You can easily differentiate the same from mine. Very superior finish.

Initially I enquired about factory made kitchen from the same vendor who has done at my friends place but they were looking a bit expensive at that time. They quoted me 85K for kitchen and 45K for wardrobe. But I thought 75k is very less compared to what they are charging. Finally I ended up paying the same amount, with compromise on quality and finish.

So my recommendation is go for Kitchen Decor- they are authorized dealers of Oren Kitchenworld. You can call them at 9999084826 or visit them at www.kitchendecorworld.com
Hope it will help you all.

Aranya


From: Anshul kumar <anshulkumarmathur@rediffmail.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2012 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Crossings Republik Wood and Grill Work

 
Hi Rohit/Santosh
 
Can you pls share the contact details as well.
 
Thanks!
Anshul



From: Santosh Kumar <contact.santosh@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:28:17
To: crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>, "royalcliff@yahoogroups.com" <royalcliff@yahoogroups.com>, "royalcliffrwa@yahoogroups.com" <royalcliffrwa@yahoogroups.com>, "mahagunmascot@yahoogroups.com" <mahagunmascot@yahoogroups.com>, "ParamountGroup@yahoogroups.com" <ParamountGroup@yahoogroups.com>, "gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in" <gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in>, "ajnara_genx@yahoogroups.com" <ajnara_genx@yahoogroups.com>, "Amrapali_Empire@yahoogroups.com" <Amrapali_Empire@yahoogroups.com>, "ggvcnh24@yahoogroups.co.in" <ggvcnh24@yahoogroups.co.in>, "gh7rwa.crossings@gmail.com" <gh7rwa.crossings@gmail.com>, "anoop_m31@yahoo.co.in" <anoop_m31@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [CROMA] Crossings Republik Wood and Grill Work
 
Hi All,
 
I had given my work to MAKE OVER & satisfied with quality work from them. So you can opt for make over also.
 
Thanks,
santosh
Crossing Infra
9810671894

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:51 AM, rohit santosii <rohitsantosii@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
 
Hi All ,
I m getting my wood work done from Sherba furnitures in crossing.work is really very good with all moderen things he is providing anf moreover rates are quiet less than the market rates....Hid address is at sec 64 near fast track....
Rohit
Ahrihant Ambience
Coral 104
9911117342


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android


From: ANOOP MITTAL <anoop_m31@yahoo.co.in>;
To: crossingsrepublikownersandmembersassociation-croma <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>; crossings <crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com>; <royalcliff@yahoogroups.com>; <royalcliffrwa@yahoogroups.com>; Mahagun Mascot <mahagunmascot@yahoogroups.com>; <ParamountGroup@yahoogroups.com>; <gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in>; <ajnara_genx@yahoogroups.com>; <Amrapali_Empire@yahoogroups.com>; <ggvcnh24@yahoogroups.co.in>; <gh7rwa.crossings@gmail.com>;
Subject: Crossings Republik Re: Wood and Grill Work
Sent: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 5:01:18 PM

 
Hi All,

I am done with my grill work from Gulfam as suggested by Anurag Jain and work seems to fine to me. If anybody is looking for grill work can contact to him on +919899419763.

But still confuse for wooden work. Either I purchase the material and hire some carpenter or give everything to someone like Makeover.

Please share your experience. it will be great help.

Regards
Anoop
1247 - Crema tower
Mahagun Mascot.

--- On Wed, 4/1/12, ANOOP MITTAL <anoop_m31@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: ANOOP MITTAL <anoop_m31@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Wood and Grill Work
To: "crossingsrepublikownersandmembersassociation-croma" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>, "crossings" <crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com>, royalcliff@yahoogroups.com, royalcliffrwa@yahoogroups.com, "Mahagun Mascot" <mahagunmascot@yahoogroups.com>, ParamountGroup@yahoogroups.com, gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in, ajnara_genx@yahoogroups.com, Amrapali_Empire@yahoogroups.com, ggvcnh24@yahoogroups.co.in, gh7rwa.crossings@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, 4 January, 2012, 11:53 PM

Last week, registery of lat was done and now I would like to initiate the wooden and grill work in my flat at Mahagun Mascot.
 
I had word with some vendor and realized to go in group deal to take the better rates. So If anyone of you would also like same work in your flat then let me know bhy this weekend, so we can negotiate with vendors.
 
Regards
Anoop
9818040065



Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

.

__,_._,___