Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Income tax rebate on INTEREST part

 

Hi
For point number 1 ; you can claim the interest amount based on registry.
For point number 2; if you are sure for registry u can take the certificate and claim. If they need the copy of registry in that case u can claim the interest amount as refund at time of filing the income tax return.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: "saurabh" <saurabh_verma81@yahoo.co.in>
Sender: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:06:26 -0000
To: <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
ReplyTo: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Subject: [CROMA] Income tax rebate on INTEREST part

 

Hi,
I am going for registry of my house on 15 Feb 2012 and will be getting my registry document by 20 Feb 2012. I will really appreciate if anyone can answer my following queries:

1) Can I get the tax rebate on INTEREST part of Home lone as I will be doing the registry before 30 March 2012? I will be getting the possession letter from Builder in April 2012 end only as he is asking for some time to complete the finishing work once the registry is done. So I will be having only registry document in Feb 2012.

2) My company have asked to submit investment prove till 30 JAN 2012 for this financial year. So I will not be able to give the Registry document to my company and they will deduct the tax without any rebate in INTEREST part of home loan. Can I file a tax return with the home registry document?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Saurabh Verma

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

.

__,_._,___