Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Electoral Roll of Bhag No. 12

 

You need to fill the Form-6 and need to submit it to the Returning Officer, Election Department, Ghaziabad (Tehsil Compound). It is the whole year process. For more detail, please visit this website: http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
 
Thanks,
Raj Kumar Raju
Mahagun Mascot
---------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM, gaumzi2002 <gaumzi2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I want to know as well. Please can someone advise?

Thanks
Gurdeep

--- In CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in, nitin handa <nitinlegal@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  


> I somehow could not come to the meeting at the fountain for applying for the voter I card on Jan 22, 2012. How can I now apply for the voter I card, Is there some office one has to go to? Or can this be done online too ? Also based on the Possession agreement in my name will my husband and my mother who reside with me in the same house, also get their voter I cards?
>  
> Please advise.
> Rgds,
> Nitin
>
> --- On Mon, 1/23/12, shree kant prasad byahut <skpbyahut@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: shree kant prasad byahut <skpbyahut@...>

> Subject: [CROMA] Electoral Roll of Bhag No. 12
> To: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
> Date: Monday, January 23, 2012, 5:24 PM
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
> Get bhag No. 12
>  
> SKP Bayhut
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

.

__,_._,___