Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Need 1/2 BHK for rent

 

Dear Mr. Nikhil good morning,

I do have a 2 BHK in Cosmos-Golden Height on 3rd floor. I got possession just two days back and wood work and grill work is going on. I hope to finish all work before 15-05-2013.

If you are interested, contact me through email or you can call my brother on 9634957779 because i am not in india.


Regards

Rajesh rana


From: "sikkansikka@yahoo.in" <sikkansikka@yahoo.in>
To: "crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com" <crossings-republik@yahoogroups.com>; CROMA <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 5:53 AM
Subject: [CROMA] Need 1/2 BHK for rent

 
Hi all, I need a 1/2 BHK for rent in crossing. If anyone of you have any option available, then let me directly know on email or phone.

Regards
Nikhil sikka
9899309532


Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___