Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Require 2BHK or 3BHK flat

 


hello Mr. Verma , My flat is available for rent from 1st May (Mahagun Mascot,3bhk 1550 sq feet with wood , grill & Metal door work ,15th Floor) Pl contact me if interested .. Vishal Bohra +91 9650194827

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 8:11 PM IST anupam verma wrote:

>Dear All,
>I have already booked a flat on Savior. But since the completion of phase II will take another 1.5+ years. I want to stay at crossing. So if any one have 2BHK or 3BHK flat in main crossing (Crossing Infra) please inform me or call me at 9654414576.I have a family (me, My wife & My daughter (1+ year)) and i am from Lucknow and working in BHEL.
>RegardsAnupam Verma

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___