Thursday, February 16, 2012

[CROMA] required 2 bhk Flat in Panchsheel Wellington on rent from April

 

Dear All,
 
I need one flat (2 BHK) on rent basis from 1st April onward.  I would prefer society "Panchsheel Wellington" and floor maximum up to 4th / 5th.
We are three in the family (myself, wife and my son). I am in service.
I will be visiting Noida/Crossing around 12th - 15th March for finalization of flat. Presently I am out of city.  
If anybody interested, pls mail me the details of flat at my email ID à nitinvirgo2002@gmail.com
 
Regards
Nitin Sharma

From: shilpi verma <shilpiverma54@yahoo.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: [CROMA] 2 bhk available in crossings Infra on rent

 
 Dear All,
 
I have a 2BHK available for rent from 1st March 2012. The wood work in Kitchen ,wordrobe and dining room is done. Covered parking available too.
 
Pls call 9873040554 in case you are interested.
 
cheers!!
Shilpi


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

.

__,_._,___