Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Question on Maintenance: Mahagun Mascot: Siena

 

I emailed/ talked to her but she insisted on paying maintenance and fixed electricity charges starting from Jan 1.

I too got my possesion on feb 25

Thanks
Tanuj
911 sienna mahagun
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2013, at 5:20 AM, Alok Kumar <alokcav@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I am facing the same problem and written a  mail to Needhi but did not receive any response yet, so we can meet Needi someday to discuss it because we did not get the flat because it was not ready so we should not pay the maintainance of builder possession.


Thanks,
Alok


From: Piyush Gupta <pgupta_007@yahoo.com>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: [CROMA] Question on Maintenance: Mahagun Mascot: Siena

 
Hello all,
 
I have a question regarding the start date of maintenance money payment.
 
I got the registration done on 15th Jan and final possession on 15th Feb as work was not completed. I am told that maintenace would start from 1 Jan, which is before registration/possesion date.
 
Can you please advice on this? I believe, many of us would have gone through this.
 
Regards,
Piyush
 
 
 





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___