Monday, March 11, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Car pool form crossing to Vasundhra Ghaziabad

 

Hello Everybody..

I need a car pooling from crossing to south delhi (Chittranjan Park). My office timmings is 9.00 AM - 5 PM. I left for my office at 7.30 AM via N H 24. Any body interested in car sharing or anybody going this side can contact me at 9650566992.

Regards
AMIT BHALLA

--- On Mon, 11/3/13, gaurav gupta <gauravg_ims@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: gaurav gupta <gauravg_ims@yahoo.com>
Subject: [CROMA] Car pool form crossing to Vasundhra Ghaziabad
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Date: Monday, 11 March, 2013, 5:28 PM

 

Hi All,
I need a car pooling from crossing to Vasundhra or Vaishalli Ghaziabad.
 
If any body is intersted then i can join you. or you can contact me @9811737386
 
 
Thanks & Regards
 
Gaurav Gupta
9811737386

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___