Friday, February 1, 2013

[CROMA] Urgent help - Legal matter regarding car parking!

 

Hi All,

I need an urgent help regarding one of my flat in Andhra Pradesh. It's a small society of 9 Flats and I don't live in the flat and have'nt given it on rent as well. I visited my flat today and found that the common parking has been converted into reserved car parking which is not mentioned in the house agreement. These people have formed an association and decided the common parking to be converted to reserved car parking and have'nt provided me any car parking.

How can I challenge their decision through legal process. 9 out of 7 flat owners were given reserved car parking(basically who were part of the association). Should I first ask for a written confirmation from the so formed association about the details of the reserved parking and then proceed.They have mentioned the flat numbers on the parking space but it is not mentioned in any documents and only common car parking is mentioned.

What are my chances if opted for a legal route.

Thanks,
Rahul


Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___