Thursday, August 30, 2012

Re: [CROMA] Vodafone Mobile Signal Issue

 

Hi Amit

Thanks for your initiative
Please include my number also 9873441126

--
Regards,

Gaurav Rungta
GH7 Crossings  Republic

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Sourabh Garg <sourabh.garg17@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Dear Amit,


Thanks a lot for this help and keep us updated.

Hope we will soon enjoy a better network connection.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg


On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Amit Anand <amitanand.11@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi All


Thanks for all your support in sending out the numbers. I have registered a compliant to Vodafone on there corporate mail id and also received call from my Relationship Manager that they have received my email with all the affected number and there network team is looking into the issue. I was assured that I will receive some response soon. 

I hope Vodafone will seriously work on this issue and get it resolve ASAP.

Thanks again..
Amit Anand
Mahagun Macsot
9999072237

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM, <agarwala.alok@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I have the following two vodafone nos.

9711073010, 8447050702

Thanks

Alok Agarwala

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: sharad bhardwaj <bhardwaj_sharad@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:07:05 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Vodafone Mobile Signal Issue

 

Mine is same issue with both number.. 9654752218 & 9953978578

From: RAJEEV SHARMA <raj_5052@yahoo.co.in>
To: "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in" <CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, 28 August 2012 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Vodafone Mobile Signal Issue

 
Hi,

Anyone can Pls. update about the feedback received from Vodafone about the issue.

Regards,
Rajeev
f-51,gh-07

From: abhishek saxena <abhishek.r.saxena@gmail.com>
To: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Sent: Tuesday, 28 August 2012 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Vodafone Mobile Signal Issue

 
Hi
 
Plz take my Mobile Number as well... facing lots of call drop and signal issue at CR
 
9999726099
 
Regards
Abhishek Saxena
Ajnara- GenX

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM, chetan srivastava <chetan_sriv@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Hi,

Please take my number as well - 9582559929

Regards
Chetan

From: Sourabh Garg <sourabh.garg17@gmail.com>
To: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Sent: Saturday, 25 August 2012, 12:25
Subject: Re: [CROMA] Vodafone Mobile Signal Issue

 
Hi Amit,

I am also facing the same problem. My Number is:


Thanks for Kind help.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg 

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Amit <amitanand.11@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi All

Few months back we all received an email from this yahoo group member about Vodafone Signal Issues in CR and the gentleman asked to share numbers who are facing this issue. I don't know what happened to that request but I'm still facing lot of Signal issue including frequent disconnection and call drops.

My relationship manager called me and has asked for minimum of 10 numbers from CR who are facing Signal issues with Vodafone. They agree that there is a concern regarding signal strength at CR but still there network team needs minimum of 10 number to start working on it.

Since mine is a corporate connection, hence I have begin told to mail from my official id to a specific Vodafone email regarding this issue along with numbers.

Request you call who are having concerns with Vodafone signals to mail me there numbers.

Thanks
Amit Anand
Catania, Mahagun Mascot, CR
9999072237


















__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___