Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Passport service Ghaziabad- Feedback?

 

Hi,

I had similar status "Passport is under review at regional passport office" for 3 months for my wife's passport. This is a generic status. There is something they want from you either some document or some other information.  I visited twice to regional passport office to get correct status. After running for 1.5 months, I received the passport just few days back. I applied for new passport on Nov, 2012. It took 5.5 months for the same. You need to make sure that your file is getting processed. 

I suggest you to visit Regional passport office along with filing RTI. 

Thanks,
Amit Gupta



On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM, surendra tadi <surendratadi@gmail.com> wrote:
 

File RTI for passport status, you may get it very soon.


On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Paras Nigam <paras.nigam@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi,
 
I submitted an application for a Renew of my Passport in PSK Ghaziabad sometime in Feb this year. Police verification was timely done. within 15-20 days. I was expecting to get my Passport soon after that as their SLA is 45 Days as per one of their executive. Now its been almost 100 days and its not received and from a long time the status they are showing on Net is "Passport application is under Review at Regional Passport Office".
 
I understand the only option I have to physically go to the Regional Office and find out the reason for the same as no body picks the Land line ph.
 
Anyone having a similar experience pls share and what you did besides going to the Regional office?
 
Thanks
Paras
 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___