Thursday, July 10, 2014

[CROMA] Fwd: My 3 Year Old Baby Is Dead

 

Hi All,

I would request all to come forward and sign this petition. This is serious issue and hardly anyone is trying to do something for improving the situation.

Please spread the word and get more and more people to sign and support this.

Regards,
Kshitij Mathur


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jyoti Gupta <mail@change.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: My 3 Year Old Baby Is Dead
To: k.mathur@gmail.com


Change.org


Dear Kshitij,

Your support has given me a lot of strength. Thank you.

My 3-year-old daughter Lineshya and my husband died in front of my eyes. On 22nd July, it will be 3 months since this ghastly accident destroyed my family. I am still in shock.

But I am not alone in my suffering. Around 1.4 lakh people lose their lives to road accidents in India every year. Our petition for a strong road safety law in India can change this.

Help me get 1.4 lakh signatures on this petition before I meet Prime Minister Modi this month to talk about our demand. We just need 34000 signatures more. Forward this email to your friends.

Jyoti Gupta's story

I believe that this symbolic gesture and increasing public support will catch the eye of the PM and the media. We will then be one step closer to achieving our goal.

Kshitij, help me ensure my 3-year-old daughter's life was not lost in vain. Share my video and petition with your friends and ask them to join our cause for safer roads in India.

Forward this email to your friends and familyYou can also share this on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you,

Jyoti Gupta


This email was sent by Change.org to k.mathur@gmail.com. You can edit your email preferences or unsubscribe from these emails.

Change.org   ·   548 Market St #29993 · San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 · USA

Contact us   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Start a petition


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kshitij Mathur <k.mathur@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (1)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___