Friday, July 18, 2014

Re: [CROMA] Vodafone network issue(2G & 3G) in crossing republic

 

I Think, Vodafone is trying to misguide us by giving different statement to each others, BTW yesterday I visited to Vodafone store Atta, Noida  and asked about the update on my complaint, then I got two following info:
1:  my complaint is wrongly written as only indoor problem where I have complained about indoor and outdoor problem both.
2:  the VODAFONE store executive told me that the resolutions for my complaint (complaint no 2469866992 ) is written in their system as not possible.

I think Vodafone is in now pressure and wanted to release some pressure by misguiding us by giving different- different statement.
So please keep writing to Vodafone and allow to sit them relax.

Thanks,
Sunil Kushwaha

__._,_.___

Posted by: sunil kushwaha <sunil.kushwaha97@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (27)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___