Tuesday, August 26, 2014

RE: [CROMA] Need a good income tax expert

 

No nerd to go for income tax expert. You just send them the required documents & you will get a confirmatory email from I come tax department.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: p.singh3086@gmail.com [CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA]
Sent: 26-08-2014 20:02
To: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Subject: [CROMA] Need a good income tax expert

 

Dear all,
   
     I got income tax notice from income tax office. I need income tax expert for get it solve. please provide me contact detail.
Call me at 7840013051

Regards,

Pankaj

__._,_.___

Posted by: Abhay Misra <abhay.p.misra@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (2)
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]

.

__,_._,___