Thursday, November 7, 2013

[CROMA] For Wood Work

 


Woodwork in my flat is in progress by Mullah Jii, Mullah ji having experience of 25 years. Quality of work which he is doing is much more appreciable. and one more thing is his loyality , I am mentioning this since once I had lost my gold ring which is very much valuable to me , I lost hope of getting the ring , but suddenly after 10 days ,during cleaning his son got the ring and Mullah ji called me that his son found a ring , sahab aisa ring hai then I get amazed how someone at this time got a gold ring and returning that ring , if he had sold this in market at least he got 20-30k,
If someone is looking for carpenter then once he can talk with him , I strongly recommend him.
Mullah jii Mobile NO : 9540589150
 
 
Regards,
Niranjan
817 Osimo, Mahagun
981077290

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___