Monday, November 11, 2013

Re: [CROMA] Looking for 3 BHK flat ,for purchase.

 

Dear Sir,
I have one 3 BHK Flat for sell.
If you are interested please call me at 09572670581 or mail me at radharamanp@gmail.com
Thanks,
R R Pandey


On Monday, November 11, 2013 3:21 PM, asok kundu <asokundu@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Yes, I am interested. But, may I know your budget?
My flat is in Assotech, Fully furnished, 10th floor, S-E and Park & Gate facing
 
A K Kundu
AGM, Operation Services
Control & Instrumentation
NTPC Ltd
Engineering Office Complex, Noida
Mob No.- 9650992526

From: Manish Bhartia <manishbhartia@gmail.com>
To: CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA@yahoogroups.co.in
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2013 11:07 PM
Subject: [CROMA] Looking for 3 BHK flat ,for purchase.

 
Hi

Anybody interested to sell their 3 BHK flat in GH 7 or nearbay society.

Pls conatct me as I am looking for myself.

Regards

manish
9810452268




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For latest updates do visit official CROMA website at:
http://www.croma.org.in

Also, do register at the CROMA site, if not done already:
http://www.croma.org.in/member-registration/

[IMP: People posting ads for promotion of their business or of commercial-only nature will be banned/unsubscribed without any warning or clarification]
.

__,_._,___